Tuesday, April 29, 2014

No More Cooking


I'm making spaghetti. I can make spaghetti in my sleep. The sauce is simmering in the pot and Baubo stares blankly out the window because her nesting spot has been taken away. My wife and I are refinishing the counter top where she used to play and the microwave she hid behind has been removed. It will be days before the microwave is returned. Baubo hates change. But she will have to make do because she chewed through the electrical cord for said microwave and can no longer be trusted.

If I was a good bird daddy I would build her a nesting box. Which I might be, and I might do. It will be difficult to coax her into a new play area. But I think it can be done especially if I make a good designed box where she can hide and feel secure. If/when I do I will post my progress. Until then, Baubo won't be cooking with me. I'm doing my spaghetti alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment